Obtaining and enforcing judgment

In this section you will find a wealth of information about obtaining and enforcing a County Court Judgment (CCJ) or a High Court Judgment by a High Court Enforcement Officer (HCEO). If you need further information on a specific subject, you can search our library of hundreds of articles or call us on 0333 001 5100.