Court feesCurrent HMCTS court fees relating to High Court enforcement writs:
- Writ of control – £71
- Writ of possession – £71
- Writ of delivery - £71
- General application (N244) by consent or without notice - £108
Please note that, should we need to make an application under N244 on your behalf, solicitor's fees will be incurred. This fee will be discussed with you at the point of instruction.
- Compliance stage - £75 plus VAT
- Enforcement stage 1 - fixed fee of £190 plus 7.5% of the sums to be recovered over £1,000, plus VAT
- Enforcement stage 2 - £495 plus VAT
- Sale or disposal stage - fixed fee of £525 plus 7.5% of the sums to be recovered over £1,000, plus VAT
The only other fees chargeable (without application to court) are for disbursements such as locksmiths, storage and auctioneers' fees.