The Sheriffs Office promotes and supports the involvement of our management and staff with relevant professional associations to develop individual knowledge
and help shape legislative and industry change.
High Court Enforcement Officers Association (HCEOA)
The national association representing High Court Enforcement Officers provides a voice to Government and works with Government to improve and implement industry changes. Visit website
The Sheriffs Office is accredited by the Enforcement Conduct Board.
You can read the full details here.
Registration Number Z7731904
ISO standards via NQA
The Sheriffs Office maintains the very highest standards and has developed and implemented integrated management systems that are rigorously audited throughout the year by NQA Ltd - a leading UKAS accredited certification body. www.nqa.com.
Our constant quest for accessibility, reliability and continual improvement is embedded in all aspects of our business practices, and this is acknowledged and rewarded with the retention of UKAS approved ISO Certifications that cover:
- Quality Management – ISO 9001: 2015. Download certificate
- Information Security Management – ISO 27001: 2013. Download certificate
- Health & Safety Management - ISO 45001: 2018 including SSIPs. Download certificate
- Environmental Management – ISO 14001: 2015. Download certificate
- Cyber Essentials Plus. Download certificate