Award winning training
Training is a fundamental part of our business. Through our continued development, training and attention to detail we have grown to be one of the most successful enforcement agencies in the country. We ensure that our nationwide team of highly experienced certificated enforcement agents act accordingly and skillfully.
Qualifications & exclusive training
Our parent company, High Court Enforcement Group is the only enforcement agency which is an approved educational assessment centre for awards and certificates which are endorsed by the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx).
We are the only enforcement agency in the country offering a Level 2 award for entry into the enforcement profession and a Level 3 certificate which is a requirement to be accepted onto to the Level 4 CICM Diploma for the High Court Enforcement Officers Association.
We have been appointed by the Civil Enforcement Association (CIVEA) as one of just three training partners to deliver the Level 2 Award "Taking control of goods" for enforcement agents.
High Court Enforcement Group is therefore at the forefront of educational excellence and staff development for those involved in debt recovery. Please note that High Court Enforcement Group
- Level 2 award in Taking control of goods
- Level 2 award in Execution of criminal warrants of control & arrest
- Level 2 award in Understanding mental health
- Level 2 award in Use of body worn video devices
- Level 3 certificate in Taking control of goods
- Level 3 certificate in Vulnerability and mental health awareness
- Level 3 certificate in Protester management & possession of land & property
In addition, High Court Enforcement Group deliver ‘Quality Mark’ workshops for:
- Vulnerability and mental health awareness
- Understanding violence and conflict management
- Process serving of legal documents
- Possession of land and property
To find out more
To find out more or book one of our courses or workshops, contact our Training team at email@example.com