Award winning training
Training is a fundamental part of our business. Through our continued development, training and attention to detail we have grown to be one of the most successful enforcement agencies in the country. We ensure that our nationwide team of highly experienced certificated enforcement agents act accordingly and skillfully.
Qualifications & exclusive training
Our parent company, High Court Enforcement Group, is the only enforcement agency which is an approved educational assessment centre for awards and certificates which are endorsed by the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx).
We are the only enforcement agency in the country offering CILEx endorsed:
- Level 2 award for entry into the enforcement profession
- Level 3 certificate which is a requirement to be accepted onto to the Level 4 CICM Diploma for the High Court Enforcement Officers Association
We have been appointed by the Civil Enforcement Association (CIVEA) as one of just three training partners to deliver the Level 2 Award "Taking control of goods" for enforcement agents.
High Court Enforcement Group is therefore at the forefront of educational excellence and staff development for those involved in debt recovery. Our training has also been recognised by the industry:
- CIVEA Enforcement Excellence Awards 2022 - Highly commended - Training and Development
- Modern Law Awards 2019 – Winner – Outstanding Commitment to Training
- British Credit Awards 2018 – Winner – Learning and Development Impact
- IRRV Performance Awards 2018 – Winner – Excellence in Staff Development
- IRRV Performance Awards 2017 – Finalist – Excellence in Staff Development
To find out more
To find out more, contact our Training team at email@example.com