We support both residential and commercial landlords with the recovery of rent arrears and the repossession of property from tenants.

Commercial landlords

We can assist you with the recovery of rent arrears, either by CRAR or under a County Court Judgment.

We can also help you repossess your property from tenants, either by forfeiting the lease or under a writ of possession. We will transfer your order for possession to the High Court to obtain the writ for enforcement.

Removal of squatters

If you have squatters in your commercial premises or on land, we can also remove them under a writ of possession.

In the case of a repossession or eviction, we will carry out risk assessments where appropriate.

Residential landlords

If you have rent arrears, we can enforce your CCJ against your tenants, including against assets not on the premises.

We can also repossess your property from tenants under Section 42 of the County Courts Act 1984.

Working with us

Once you instruct us, we will let you know who your case manager will be and they will be your single point of contact throughout.

You can also find the relevant links to your right for more information.

My firm had instructed the Sheriff's Office to execute a writ of possession of a large 6 bedroom house in London which had around 20 occupants. The agents were magnificent: I without hesitation recommend The Sheriff's Office for such work, truly great professionals who got their job done.