To instruct us to recover your property from persons unknown under a writ of possession, you can either instruct us online or you can download the PDF.
Please note: To view and use our download forms you will need to have Adobe Reader 9 (or greater) installed onto your PC. The latest version of this software is available to download free of charge – Click here to download.
Instruct us online
You will need approximately 5-10 minutes and your order for possession
By completing this form you will become a client of The Sheriffs Office and therefore agree to our terms and conditions and to paying the £71 court fee.
Please note that this online form can only be used for:
- A court order for possession
- Enforcement addresses in England or Wales
For other types of instruction, please choose the relevant form from the menu on the right, or call Client Services on 0333 001 5100.
On completion we will:
- Automatically add interest where applicable
- Add £71 court fee to the case (we cannot add any additional costs/expenses unless directed to by the courts)
- Send you an email confirming that we have received your instruction
- Send you a separate email detailing what we require from you to proceed with enforcement