To instruct us to recover a County Court judgment or High Court order, you can either instruct us online or you can download the PDF.
Please note: To view and use our download forms you will need to have Adobe Reader 9 (or greater) installed onto your PC. The latest version of this software is available to download free of charge – Click here to download.
If your judgment is in respect of a reverse judgment, that is that the debtor is now the one owed the amount due under the judgment, do not use this online instruction. Please contact our Client Services team on 0333 001 5100 or email email@example.com.
Instruct us online
You will need approximately 5-10 minutes and your County Court judgment or High Court order
By completing this form you will become a client of The Sheriffs Office and therefore agree to our terms and conditions and to paying the £66 court fee.
Download a form
Please note that this online form can only be used for:
- A county court judgment or High Court order
- Total judgment/order over £600 inc. court costs
- Judgment/order not older than 6 years
- Not more than two enforcement addresses
- Enforcement addresses are in England or Wales
For other types of instruction, please choose the relevant form from the menu on the right, or call Client Services on 0333 001 5100.
On completion we will:
- Automatically add interest where applicable
- Add £66 court fee to the case (we cannot add any additional costs/expenses unless directed to by the courts)
- Send you an email confirming that we have received your instruction
- Send you a separate email detailing what we require from you to proceed with enforcement