To instruct us to remove trespassers under common law, you can either instruct us online or you can download the PDF.
Please note: To view and use our download forms you will need to have Adobe Reader 9 (or greater) installed onto your PC. The latest version of this software is available to download free of charge – Click here to download.
Instruct us online
You will need approximately 5-10 minutes and the following information:
- A land registry entry or boundary map of the location
- Photos of the site and details of any restrictions to access (where available)
- Details of any Police CAD number (where available)
By completing this form you will become a client of The Sheriffs Office and therefore agree to our terms and conditions and to paying our fee.
Download a form
Please note that this online system can only be used for:
- Removal of trespassers under common law
For other types of instruction, please choose the relevant form from the menu on the right, or call Client Services on 0333 001 5100.
On completion we will:
- Send you an email confirming that we have received your instruction
- Send you a separate email detailing what we require from you to proceed with enforcement