The Sheriffs Office, Brethertons Solicitors and Credit Today bring you this free webinar on Wednesday 27th June from 12.30 to 13.30. You can sign up to take part here.
The webinar will cover the following subjects:-
- Judgment – after hearing, determination, default or admission
- Bailiff – statistics and success
- High Court Enforcement Officer/Sheriff (by a HCEO!) including Third Party Claims/Interpleaders
- Attachment of earnings
- Charging orders against land or shares
- Order to obtain information against a judgment debtor or officer
- Third party debt order
- Insolvency – post judgment
The presentation will last about one hour and will be followed by the chance to ask questions, raise specific topics and share opinions.
You need no special equipment other than a telephone (ideally with a hands free facility) and a computer with an internet connection.
You will hear the speakers through your telephone and see the presentations via your computer screen.
Copies of the speakers’ handouts/slides will also be made available to delegates after the presentation.
To register your place on this free webinar, please complete the booking form.